Monday, April 6, 2009

Lynn's redesigned webpage

For today's class, I am uploading a couple of screenshots of my redesign for Lynn's website. This will give you a rough idea of the direction in which I am heading. I haven't added any text to the pages. So, the text on screen is not going to make any sense. Also, you will see the same photograph repeated across the pages. I will be replacing them shortly.

This will be the homepage. I plan to include a short bio on this page and Lynn's resume in pdf format.


















This is the paintings/portfolio page.


















This is what you will see on clicking a thumbnail (shown in the above screenshot).






















This is yet another page. The text is missing. And, so is the photograph that will show up on the final version of this page.



















As usual, I would love to hear back from all of you.

Sharba

2 comments:

Adrian Jackson said...

Sharba,

The colors are beautiful but do not compete with the artwork. They work well to support the work.

I love your front page. It says 'art gallery' Will the easel painting be a link? Is the site flash-based?

Jessica Badger said...

Sharba, I love this design. It is clean, yet artistic, and displays Lynn's art beautifully.